Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Did this come in your email?

Do things look different?

Does this blog look different?

Is everything working the way it’s supposed to?

Just when I think things are stable and running smoothly, technology throws a wrench in the works. I write and illustrate the blog; then I post it. Then it gets to you and your email because you signed up. But Google did away with the sign-up thingie, so I had to find another.

It’s called follow.it. If you’re reading this, then follow.it works. Hooray!

If you’re not reading this, I’m going to have a big conniption fit in the corner. I may even throw things. I’ll call my friend, Steve, who also switched over to follow.it for his blog. And maybe eventually, I’ll take deep breaths and calm down.

Whether it’s my car, my wristwatch, my scanner, or public restrooms, technology has confounded me.


It’s confounded you, too. I had to explain how to comment and share my posts after so much shared confusion.

Some of these posts go back to 2015 – technology is a problem that endures. Back then, I was still figuring out how to work an Apple TV remote.

I’m going on and on, assuming you’re here with me, that I made it into your inbox. Oh, and if you’re reading this on the website (https://3rdthirds.blogspot.com) and not via email, you should see a great big box “To receive Our Third Thirds by email” with a big black “Subscribe” button. That’s compliments of follow.it. It’s easy.

We hope.

5 comments:

  1. Got it! Congratulations on overcoming yet another technology hurdle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that my google account was ubetcha.
    Bet Muth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is too funny! Look, sometimes I'm CloudyinAK....

      Delete
  3. Got it my email, Barbara. Start your deep breathing.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Button